King of The Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

esttsttstts

Go down

esttsttstts Empty esttsttstts

Post  Admin Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:28 pm

esttsttstts 21m6qno

esttsttstts 14w7res

esttsttstts 34zajwg
Run Date:August 16th - August 24th

esttsttstts 14w7res

**Notice - This is only for clans accepted and participating in the King Of The Mountain Tournament**

Seemingly as expansive in nature as the personalities that make them, signatures have become the ultimate in representing one's self and one's clan in the arena universe. With varying styles and contrasting theories in what makes a quality signature, clans will be allowed to submit up to 3 signatures, but are not required to do so.

Clans may have the same member complete all the signatures, or break it up over several different gfx'ers, as long as at the time of submission, we have received up to 3 signatures from each clan. Clans are free to choose whatever style they wish to, as long as it remains no more than 400 x 200 pixels in size. The votes will then be totaled, and clans will receive placement depending on how many points they have received overall for their 3 submissions.

esttsttstts 14w7res

Questions And Answers

How will it work?

Much like the SOTW contest, this will be the thread to display rules, stipulations, restrictions, themes and/or symbols that will be required for use in the contest at hand. Participants will be asked to create the gfx with these rules in mind, and submit them to the KTM account via pm when completed.

How do we submit them?

As stated, you will submit them through PM to the KTM account, with your clan name and the type of gfx you are submitting in the title. For example...if I were submitting signatures, I would send my completed sigs in a pm to the ktm account with the title reading "MOSTRI - Signatures"

Do we use our clan symbols? (submitted by Ninjaboy002)

No. You will use only the symbol/text/theme that is given to you. We are trying to cut down on favoritism by making it so that people vote only for the best piece, not their favorite clan.

How will Judging work?

Judging will begin the day after the completion of the event, when a a panel of judges (selected by me and including both gfxer's and non gfxer's alike) will pick their favorites and submit their votes in to me. Only I will know who each judge voted for specifically until the votes have been tallied, at which time I will post the results on the page.

Can we use premade material?

No. You are asked to create new material for this contest, not recycle old things. You are more than welcome to save anything you make without the symbol/theme you are given and use it for yourself or your clan later, but we ask that you come up with something fresh and new for judging.

Who may create gfx for our clan?

Any current members of the clan are eligible to submit gfx for this contest

How will the winners be decided exactly?

The clan with the most points total from the judges picks will be granted with the points and the win.

esttsttstts 14w7res

Rules
Standard Signature rules apply. Signatures may not be any larger than 400 x 200 in size. If you are going to use a gif, I ask that you remain below 100 frames (aprox. 10 seconds) in length while looping.

Theme
Of the 3 signatures you are allowed to enter, they must include 1 of the 3 themes with 1 remaining 2 sigs being completely up to you. When entering your submissions, please point out which sig you have selected to follow which style.

1. A Real life stock picture. This real life stock can be of anything, as long as it's not digitally created. How you manipulate it is up to you, as long as you can provide a link to the original stock upon request.

2. A stock image from a manga/comic book. Again, you may do with it as you please as long as you can provide source.

3. A sig free of any brush work/c4d's. Use any new techniques you've been wanting to try out. Use the pen tool, smudges, fitlers, etc. as long as there is no brush work or c4ds.

4. A sig free from any character renders. What you do is up to you as long as it does not include a character render.

Symbols
While not using specific symbols, you will be asked to include the text "KTM" on the avatar. The font and placement are up to you, as long as you include "KTM" somewhere on the work.

esttsttstts 14w7res

esttsttstts Dr5w7q
1st Place - 10 points
2nd Place - 5 points

Admin
Admin

https://kotm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum